Sunday, 1 November 2009

Sunday, 1 November 2009

A new exclusive development in France’s beautiful Mervent Forest

This new exclusive development in France’s beautiful Mervent Forest is a ‘Turn Key’ Self Build Project. As a result you will buy the plot and then enter into a separate building contract to create your detached property. Plans will be drawn up to detail the design of your property based on a 2, 3 or 4 bedroom template together with the plot you have chosen. A company will handle the project management of the build and your property will be delivered to you complete in circa 30 months following exchange of contracts on the land. Options to tailor your purchase to state of the art sophistication are available such as private swimming pool, furniture package, interior design and intelligent home functionality.
Stunning elevated position above the meandering River Mervent, nestled in amongst trees and wildlife, whilst benefiting from panoramic views of France and surrounding villages. Just 5 minute walks to a man made beach at the river itself, other facilities that can be enjoyed in the immediate vicinity are: · Sailing & Canoeing Centre · Horse Riding Centre · Coarse Fishing · Mountain Biking · Walking and Rambling · Tree Top Adventure Park
The managing company has secured this land project significantly below market value, and furthermore by using the benefits of self build and bulk buying we are able to deliver the completed units considerably below the current market value too. Blue Sky has structured this opportunity, for investors to take full benefit of the discount. Subsequently investors will buy at less than 80% below market value. The remaining discount of 20% is effectively your equity. Investors will also be able to take advantage of various financing options to purchase their property.
A reservation fee of €5,000 secures your plot for 60 days at the current discounted price. These funds will also cover any architects costs associated with your purchase. A build quotation will then be issued to you based on your plot and a mortgage (if required) will be ‘approved’ for the total amount of the land and build costs in total. Any extras such as swimming pools should be decided on at this stage in principle so they can be included in the mortgage. A contract for the plot will then be issued, signed and exchanged. A further contract for the build at a fixed price will then be issued signed and exchanged. The mortgage will then be drawn down in installments relative to the progress of the build, initially settling the land in full.
For legal costs including associated mortgage and notary fees you should budget 8-9% of the land costs only, (a significant saving against the normal purchasing costs in France), which will be payable on exchange of the land.
The project itself will be 99 individual detached dwellings both modern in design but sympathetic to local surroundings, materials, features and architecture. Contact us now for full details via
Peter Elias (Agent Commercial), La Moinerie, 79500 Paizay le Tort, Deux-Sèvres, FRANCE
Filed Under:


  1. I just visit your blog and reading your post this is very much impressive me thanks a lot for sharing this.